Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to Normal

It has been such a great week since mom and R-man came back from vacation. I still really hate it when mom leaves for work in the morning.....

It has been so nice to sit with mom and cuddle. She really enjoys rubbing my soft ears and fluffy neck! She has been taking Bella and me on walks every morning and at noon.... R-man is picking up her evening slack by walking us thru the cemetery! Run, run, run.

I have been very stand offish to mom lately and had forgotten just how good she is to me. The whole Bella thing kinda had me in a big funk. She is growing up a lot and acting much better. Except for her clingyness, I am okay with her. (She still stinks like a dog though....)

Have a great time DoGs. Summer is almost over and it's time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment