Thursday, April 23, 2009

New House

Mom took me to the new house and ..... no cows. Apparently moooving has nothing to do with cows? It is huge and has a great back yard. The fence goes all the way back to the alley too! I loved the front porch with the big window looking out on the street and the back porch with all those windows around the whole thing! WOW R-man and mom really got a nice house for me and my puppy!.

Mom has to go to the big city tonight and she is gonna leave me with R-man. I hope we stay at mom's place so I can hide in the tub if I need to. It is gonna storm and the thunder always hurts my ears! Mom's tub is the safest place in the world. I could stay in there all night AND still be close to my food!

When mom gets home we will get to go "see" the new puppy. Mom keeps saying "We'll See" and I know she means she will be bringing the puppy home. She's a nut if she thinks I believe her lies...

She loves to be elusive with me and keep me on my toes. I must really entertain her sometimes when I can see right thru her!

I'm gonna have to invite Woody over on Saturday to meet my new puppy! He will love having another girl to chase around the yard! He can drool all over her and NOT me for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment