- I asked for strength that I might rear her perfectly;
- I was given weakness that I might beg for more treats.
- I asked for good health that I might rest easy;
- I was given a "special needs" mom that I might know nurturing.
- I asked for an obedient mom that I might feel proud;
- I was given stubbornness that I might feel needed.
- I asked for compliance that I might feel masterful;
- I was given a human that I might laugh.
- I asked for a companion that I might not feel lonely;
- I was given a best friend that I would feel loved.
- I got nothing I asked for,
- But everything I need.
Friday, January 9, 2009
My Mom is the Bestest!
WHEN I GOT MY MOM………