Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pictures

My walks in the park with R-man are sometimes the most cool walks with him. The cemetery is like the open range. The hawks and squirrels are everywhere! Woody and I even got to check out a possum the other day! It played dead for us and later played dead for us again.... I swear it had been running around but then suddenly it kinda rolled over and curled up.... BOTH Times?

Here I am avoiding another picture. Jeesh they like to click that camera! Mom got R-man a camera for Christmas and he is really goin crazy...










Sometimes they get a cool pic of me with Woody, my boyfriend, but he always looks like such a doofus in those. He's a golden retriever and they just seem to photograph that way....

More later, gotta run!

1 comment:

  1. Woody is a very handsome boy... Is he single?

    ReplyDelete